Presentation evening will be on Saturday 3rd November 2012
from 6pm in the Tree and Firkin Garden bar at the Iron Duke Hotel. The night is open to all Members, Partners, Family and Friends.
– Seafood and Meat Platter to share(4), includes:
- Garlic Prawns,
- Grilled Marinated Baby Octopus,
- Fresh Salt & Pepper Squid,
- Lamb Souvlaki,
- Sopressa Salami,
- Smoked Ham,
- Greek Salad,
- Dolmades and
- a Selection of Dips and Breads.
Course – Your choice of the following mains:
- Grilled Swordfish – Grilled Swordfish served
with smashed rosemary potatoes, fresh vegetables and a drizzle of fennel lemon
- Jamón Chicken Breast – Chicken breast filled
with Jamón and Buffalo mozzarella, topped with mustard seed and brandy butter, served
with fresh vegetables.
- Surf and Turf – 200g Grain Fed Sirloin, topped
with Fresh Tiger Prawns and a creamy garlic sauce, served with chunky beer
battered chips and garden salad.
– Beer, Wine Soft drinks,
6pm – Arrival
6:00pm – 6:45pm – Drinks
6:45pm – Mezze Platters (tables
7:00pm – 7:30pm – Presentation
7:30pm – Dinner served
7:30 – Close – Drinks
- Best Forward;
- Best Back;
- Coaches Award.
- Rookie of the Year;
- Players Player;
- IDH Sponsors award;
- Player of the Year (Arthur Wellesley Shield);
- Club Person of the Year.
by Saturday October 27th 2012 and pay for your tickets by putting the
money into the club account see below.
you will not be catered for.