Week 3 saw our best session thus far and with a number of new players added to the already committed group we have, it is looking good. Welcome guys.
Unfortunately, Saturday’s have not been a success as I would have hoped, with most having summer sport or work committments. As such we will not be having our Saturday sessions, however make sure you keep the following dates clear:
- 10th March – Tentative Trial Date
- 17th March – Trial Date + World’s Greatest Shave
- 24th March – Tentative Trial Date
This week we will be getting our drills more intense to ensure that the physical contact is not something that comes as a shock when we play our first game. Its all well and good to hit a pad, but it’s time to get that competition we all crave.
The pre-season program is still running and hopefully you are gettign the most out of it. See the attached link ……Pre-Season 2012
Trainign will be on rain hail or shine this week, and if we can’t get on the main pitch due to the weather we will be on the side, so there are no excuses. See you there, make sure you bring your boots
I will be asking for dues starting this week. As discussed with most of you we are having a discounted period until Wednesday 7th March. $100 before the 7th and $150 after.
You will be able to pay by cash over the bar @ the Duke or by direct credit to the clubs bank account. See the Membership 2012 tab and below for more details.
Payment methods for both Playing and Social Members.
1. Cash – Can be deposited in person at the Iron Duke Hotel over the bar. You will be issued with a recipt for your registration
2. Cheque – Cheques can be made out to “Alexandria Dukes RFC Inc” and delivered over the bar at the Iron Duke hotel or mailed,
Alexandria Dukes RFC,
220 Botany Road,
Alexandria NSW 2015
3. Direct Credit – Transfers can be made through internet banking or cash can be deposited at any ANZ Branch to the following account. Make sure that you put your name on the transfer.
Account number: 376770142
Account Name: Alexandria Dukes RFC Inc