As always with any tour, long or short, there are rules regulations and a dress code. The rules will be enforced by all members and a compulsory skull will be issued should any one break said rules.
- If you get sick you will be disqualified and ridiculed by the members of the tour;
- There will be a clock visable in each pub. Should the big hand be between the 12 and the 6 on the clock (Right hand side of the clock) you will be drinking right handed. Should the big hand be between the 6 and the 12 on the clock (Left hand side of the clock) you will be drinking left handed. Failure to do so will involve punishment from the members;
- No kissy text messages/phone calls to boyfriend/girlfriends during event, if you do you will be ridiculed by the members of the tour;
- All those who drink 12 pints will go down in the history books;
- Any agenda changes will be decided by tour manager, and tour sub committee only.
The pub run includes 12 pubs though out the Rocks. The warm up pub will be the Occidental hotel for a BBQ lunch at 12 noon and then onto the first sanctioned pub at 1pm.